We toured the new Brinkley Model Z and Model G (prototype fifth wheel toy hauler) at the Florida RV SuperShow and we have to say these RVs are GAME CHANGERS! The attention to detail, use of wasted space, and disruptive quality improvements in the RV industry are all just a fraction of what Brinkley is bringing to the market!
Brinkley RV is an up-and-coming RV manufacturer of luxury fifth-wheel RVs. Fifth-wheel RVs are a type of RV that is typically towed by a pickup truck and have a raised forward section that sits over the bed of the truck. They offer many of the same amenities as motorhomes, but they tend to be more spacious and offer more storage options. And the upfront cost is typically much lower than Class A RV’s.
Brinkley has a team with years of experience across the RV industry, such as Grand Design, and brings over design elements from the Automotive industry for the exterior (including caulk-free exterior design, unique automotive grade front cap, lights, & lens). Here are a few notable highlights that pass our RV must-have checklist:
- Residential Interior: Contemporary, Modern & Refined
- Automotive Exterior: Modern Clean Styling & Windows Residential Frameless Windows with 6” Opening (no more window valences)
- Maximum Exterior Storage: Over 130 Cubic Feet
- 101+ Intelligent Features: Developed & Tested In The Real World By RVers.
Brinkley Model Z Luxury Fifth Wheel
The All-New Brinkley Model Z, a Mid-Sized Luxury Fifth Wheel, is in a class of its own. Featuring an automotive exterior with a modern light-colored residential interior, yielding NO COMPROMISE. It’s destined to change the RV ownership experience. Whether you’re a weekend camper or a full-time RVer, Model Z offers features and amenities that will appeal to all camping enthusiasts. From 7k axles, H-rated Cooper tires with 17.5″ wheels, flush floor slides, and a class-leading 79.5″ bed & bath interior height, to name a few. The Model Z has a combination of high-end features unheard of on a Mid-Size Fifth Wheel.
One of the unique features of fifth-wheel RVs is the amount of storage space they offer. The Model Z RVs have decent-sized basement compartments, pull-out storage, and rear storage bays that can be used for storing gear and supplies. Additionally, the raised forward section of the RV allows for additional storage space in the overhead compartments.
Brinkley’s model Z fifth-wheel RV also comes with a variety of standard features and options such as electric dump valves, flush floor slides, pull-out storage, solar, industry-first brass plumbing connections, built-in wire conduit from roof to basement, motion lighting, 130 cubic feet of exterior storage, low maintenance roof (you all know how important this is to us) automotive grade front cap, and power awnings. They are also equipped with a generator, air conditioning, and heating, ensuring that you stay comfortable no matter where your travels take you. Some of the notable specs of the Model Z:
- GVWR – 14,495 lbs
- Hitch Weight – 2,142 lbs
- Exterior Length – 34′ 11″
- Overall Height – 12′ 9″
- Width – 96″
- Optional Queen Bed w/Nightstands ($218)
- Dual Pane Windows ($1,586)
- Low-Profile 2nd Air Conditioner $1,007
- Fresh Water Capacity – 75 gal
- Grey Water Capacity – True 90 gal
- Black Water Capacity – 45 gal
- 370W Solar Panel w/ 50AMP MPPT Controller – Inverter Prep & Lithium Ready
- 20 Outlets & 6 Outlets w/ USB/USB-C
- 2 – Hot/Cold Outdoor Shower (BOTH sides of the coach)
- Bedside Shelves & Outlets with USB & USB-C
- Built-in Wire Conduit from Roof to Basement
Brinkley Model G Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler (Prototype)
The Model G Fifth wheel is still a prototype and hasn’t been “officially” released to the public. This unit will include 3x 48″ Deep MORryde storage drawers, an air compressor w/ 40’ Retractable Air Hose, a retractable extension cord and water hose, a fueling station, a flat electrical power cord, a crazy loud Rockford Fosgate – Model G Exclusive sound system that can be controlled and enjoyed inside and out, automotive grade sealant package, low maintenance roof and so much more that we can’t reveal…yet! So, be sure you are subscribed to our updates and we will keep you posted on the latest with this amazing toy hauler 5th wheel RV.
Some notable specs of the prototype:
- UVW – 16,660 lbs.
- GVWR – 21,000 lbs. (Triple Axle)
- Hitch Weight – 3,320 lbs.
- Exterior Length – 40’ 2”
- Overall Height – 13’ 5”
- Overall Width – 101
- Garage Length – 11’ 0”
- Garage Door Capacity – 3000 lbs.
- Garage Door Patio Capacity – 1500 lbs.
- Fresh Water Capacity – 150 gallon
- Grey Water Capacity – 104 gallon (True)
- Black Water Capacity – 104 gallon
- Fuel Station Tank – 60 Gallon
- Flush Floor Slides
In conclusion, Brinkley’s fifth-wheel RVs offer a comfortable and luxurious traveling experience and in our experience, industry-leading. They are spacious, well-designed, and offer a great deal of storage space inside and out. They are perfect for anyone looking for a high-end RV to travel in style. If you are looking for a luxurious and spacious fifth-wheel RV, Brinkley is definitely a brand worth considering. You can check out more on their website at brinkleyrv.com.
Share this Post